Day-to-day tasks include:
- Ensure all linens are washed and stored in accordance with the Kansas Board of Cosmetology standards.
- Checking clients in/out, answering phone calls, booking appointments, answering detailed client questions about products/services.
- Provide a friendly, welcoming experience by greeting guests when they enter the spa.
- Ensuring clients feel welcome and have the best experience possible with us, offering water/hot tea upon arrival, taking them to their locker room to change and get ready for their services.
- Provide all guests with a friendly, accurate and efficient check-out process. Ensure the front desk/lounge areas remain clean, organized and always ready to greet guests.
- Answer the spa phone in a manner which provides exceptional customer service to every caller. Listen, identify and resolve the caller’s needs. Book, reschedule and cancel appointments in a timely manner and with accuracy
- Place timely confirmation calls to ensure every guest has a reminder for their appointments.
- Verify and collect guest payments, ensuring all procedures are followed to protect sensitive guest information, including identity and credit card information.
Must excel in the following:
- Computer and phone skills
- Customer service
- Organization and task management
- Strong sales skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out the application form below