Full Time Assistant Manager
Salon or day spa experience is a must!
A day spa manager is responsible for the operations and profitability of the whole day spa. They are to inspire, motivate, supervise and lead a team of highly talented service providers as well as performing front desk duties. The right candidate will be reliable, positive, professional, honest, trustworthy, hardworking with a “go-getter” attitude and adept at juggling multiple tasks at once with grace.
Must be available to work some evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays as needed.
Day-to-day tasks include:
- Provide a friendly, welcoming experience by greeting guests when they enter the spa.
- Checking clients in/out, answering phone calls, booking appointments, answering detailed client questions about products/services.
- Ensure all linens are washed and stored in accordance with the Kansas Board of Cosmetology standards.
- Ensuring clients feel welcome and have the best experience possible with us, offering water/hot tea upon arrival, taking them to their locker room to change and get ready for their services.
- Provide all guests with a friendly, accurate and efficient check-out process. Ensure the front desk/lounge areas remain clean, organized and always ready to greet guests.
- Answer the spa phone in a manner that provides exceptional customer service to every caller. Listen, identify and resolve the caller’s needs. Book, reschedule and cancel appointments in a timely manner and with accuracy
- Place timely confirmation calls to ensure every guest has a reminder for their appointments.
- Verify and collect guest payments, ensuring all procedures are followed to protect sensitive guest information, including identity and credit card information.
- Along with all the Reception duties, the Assistant Manager will also be responsible for Management duties that may include but are not limited to: Employee Schedules, Client questions/disputes, Employee management, opening and closing the Spa, inventory management, monthly/seasonal specials, along with other management duties.
Must excel in the following:
- Computer and phone skills
- Multi-tasking/time management
- Customer service
- Organization and task management
- Strong sales skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out the application form below